- Debate with expert speakers
- Build amazing business relationships
- Improve profitability
- Meet industry friends
- Maintain a competitive edge
At this, EEMA's 31st Annual Conference, Worldwide experts, innovators and key players will address the most relevant issues in the fields of cyber-security, mobility, privacy, AI and much more – informing a highly qualified audience on the evolution of digital identity upon which future developments will be built.
Across the various tracks of the event, catalysed networking opportunities will bring together experts and professionals from the industry, government representatives, innovators and (pioneering) end-users. Active participation in the conference offers unique opportunities for interaction, dissemination of knowledge and information exchange with your peers.
The format of the event consists of a mixture of practical demonstrations, presentations, panel discussions and free format round table sessions covering key challenges, visions and strategies. This conference is an indispensable event for those in business, public sector and government who are involved in the policy, security, systems and processes surrounding trust.
Topics that will be covered includeSpeakers include
• A Vision of Future Trends and Technologies
• The ROI from using trusted identities
• Maximising Mobile Identity and Trust
• Establishing Identity and Strong Authentication
• How Can AI contribute to effective transformation?
• Privacy, Regulation and Legal Issues
• Applying Blockchain to digital transformation
• Cross Border eID interoperability including H2020 projects
• GDPR applied to process transformation
- Richard Pinnick, Fortress GB, Sports Marketing & Fan Engagement
- Eugene Chereshnev, Founder & CEO Biolink Tech
- John Joliffe, Adobe EMEA Document Cloud